Walking Holidays in Exmoor
Our Exmoor walking holidays are based in a comfortable small hotel in the medieval village of Dunster on the edge of Exmoor National Park. The Yarn Market Hotel has been welcoming walkers and walking groups for many years and are walkers themselves. The hotel provides everything a walker will need, such as comfortable accommodation, good food, packed lunches, drying rooms and transport for groups.
NEW! Walk the New Extended Coleridge Way with us. Find out more here.
Why choose us?
What is so good about this area?
- Our extensive knowledge of Exmoor for walking,
- Up to date route information,
- Comprehensive route directions provided free for all our holidays,
- Good choice of walks,
- Variety of packages to choose from,
- The opportunity to use public transport, car-free walking holidays,
- Minibus transport for groups enabling linear walks,
- Suitable for one person or a group of thirty or more,
- Tailor-made holidays for your group, if required,
- Gives your usual group leaders a holiday as well,
- Worry-free, relaxing walking holidays
- Exmoor and North Devon voted the 2nd most scenic area in the UK (Collins Atlas), after the west coast of Scotland,
- Encompasses the start of the longest National Trail in the UK (630 miles long),
- Voted one of three of the most tranquil areas of the UK (C.P.R.E.),
- Has the highest cliffs in the UK,
- Has among the darkest night skies,
- Includes a National Park, a Heritage Coast, Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB's), Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI's) - the best scenery awaits you!
- It's not crowded!
Come and see for yourself, we can promise you will not be disappointed.
Dunster Village has been acredited 'Walkers are Welcome' status
The Yarn Market Hotel are proud to have assisted the Village in obtaining the Walkers are Welcome status and look forward to receiving your enquiries for groups, clubs or individuals when we can discuss with you your ideas and put them into practice.
Exmoor Walking Holidays, Yarn Market Hotel, High Street, Dunster, West Somerset TA24 6SF